LFE Center Snow Day
Learning Forward Education Center is hosting its 2nd Annual Snow Day Event on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Eau Gallie Square. Please accept our invitation to partner with us in this fun family event. The Snow Day is a community fundraising event that allows FL kids all the fun of a snow day with none of the snow while supporting Brevard students. The goal of this event is to connect with and serve Melbourne and surrounding communities to promote educational resources and by providing means of awareness of the services that are available to assist them in their daily lives.
We have local performers, Melbourne district school choirs, bands, their families, and the residents of the community attending this free outdoor snow day event. Take off your shoes and glide on our snow sock skating rink. Join in on hourly snowball flights and music.
Be A Performer, Vendor, or Volunteer
- We would be delighted to have you perform as a part of our activities at the Eau Gallie Amphitheater. As a featured part of the event, you will receive recognition both in advertisement and at the event program. I hope that you will decide to attend.
- The deadline for registration is Friday, December 3rd 2021. We are asking participants for 1 to 3 song selections. If you would like to have your organization perform please fill this out Performance Registration Form.
- FREE REGISTRATION :)
- We are asking you to provide any educational material, informational brochures, and samples of what you offer.
- The deadline for registration is Friday, December 3rd 2021. If you agree to participate, please complete the Snow Day Vendor Registration Form
- Spaces start at $60 for non-profit organizations.
- We are asking that you or your group be willing to donate a minimum of 1 hour of your time to a station at the event.
- The deadline for registration is Friday, December 11th 2021. If you agree to volunteer, please come the Snow Day Volunteer Registration Form. Thanks in advance for your participation
Please Contact Us if you have any questions, concerns.